Herts and Borders Branch
Scottish Country Dancing is thriving in Herts and Borders. There are 15 clubs all of which meet regularly throughout the year and run social events open to all dancers. There are also three dance schools and a U3A class.
Our main objectives are:
• To provide a central point for improving communication and publicity
• Organise day schools and musicians’ workshops
• Organise events which include younger dancers to develop their sense of belonging
• Support for existing clubs to help them promote Scottish country dancing
• Provide a forum for increased co-operation between the clubs
Please contact us if you would like to know more, we would be very pleased to hear from you.