We would love to see what you have been up to - whether you have completed our activities or have made up your own, send in your results! These could be photographs of drawings, videos of dances you have made up, or even an idea for a new activity. We will feature our favourites across our social media channels and in a gallery on this page. Are you up to the challenge?
Before you send us any photos or videos, please read the guidance below.
- The photo, picture or video must have been created by you (or someone who has given permission for it to be sent in)
- If you send photographs or videos of children (under 18s), you must also send written permission from a parent or guardian of every child featured
- Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Young Dancers Get Creative Submission"
- Please give us your name, what country you live in and brief details about your submission
- If you want to send your picture from your mobile phone, email them to the same address as above
Terms and conditions
In contributing to the RSCDS you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide. You own copyright to everything you submit to the RSCDS and your name will be included on your picture or video where possible. The RSCDS cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.
Did you know that you can connect with young dancers from all around the world? Find RSCDS Young Dancers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and get chatting! (Remember, you must be 13 years old or over to join most social networks - read more about online safety here)
If you share your pictures and videos with us online please remember to tag them appropriately so our network of Scottish country dancers can get involved. Think #RSCDSGetCreative #RSCDSYoungDancers #RowanTheSheep
If you're looking for even more creative activities, we recommend getting involved in #GetCreativeAtHome, a campaign brought to you by arts and creative organisations and individuals across the UK. Their webpage features masterclasses from world famous artists, drama and cookery classes, and of course dance classes too.