New materials have been prepared for the updated list of the Unit 2: Prescribed Dances. They are available as free downloads and therefore are not available for purchase in our online shop or as a digital download from all popular music download sites. The free download links for these appear further down this page.
For more information on the Unit 2: Prescribed Dances please download the helpful guide below
- General Stuart’s Reel (Book 1)
- Summer Wooing (Book 38)
- The Starry Eyed Lassie (Book 23)
- Miss Hadden’s Reel (Book 23)
- Rodney’s Rant (Diamond Jubilee Dances)
- Mrs Stewart’s Jig (Book 35)
- Alltshellach (Book 23)
- Miss Gibson’s Strathspey (Leaflet Dances 2014)
- Mrs Hamilton of Wishaw (Book 23)
- The Village Reel (Book 20)
Videos of dances
Each dance from Unit 2 has been professionally videoed and is available to watch on our YouTube channel. We hope you enjoy these walkthroughs!
Follow the links for the resources for individual dances below.
Biographical notes of composers and tunes will be coming soon.
To view the teaching tracks please click on the name of the tune; to download please click on the specific bars, open the file on your computer and unzip.